For the second year in a row, PhillyTailgate is heading to Florida in December. Last year was the sun filled skies of Fort Lauderdale and South Beach, this year we are headed to the Gulf Coast and Clearwater Beach. We've been here the last three years for Phillies Spring Training and the city of Clearwater Beach LOVES Philadelphia sports fans. Clearwater Beach, home to Phillies Spring Training since 1948, consists of three miles of white sandy shores along the Gulf of Mexico and there is enough dining, drinking, shopping, and water sports to keep everyone entertained.
We've got a couple great properties for the trip and right in the middle of everything Clearwater:
Quality Beach Resort
Ideally located on the sugar-white sands of Clearwater Beach near shopping, dining, and tons of attractions, the Quality Beach Resort is a fantastic property to enjoy a December weekend in Florida. In addition to a private beach, the hotel also has a heated beachfront pool, Tropix - a kick-ass tiki bar with live entertainment, and striking views of Sand Key Park and Clearwater Pass.
Coconut Cove Suites
Recenetly remodeled and located directly across the street from the Quality Beach Resort are the Coconut Cove Suites which provide the ultimate value when it comes to living space, privacy, and in-room amenities. All guests enjoy direct access to the Quality Beach Resort's private beach and other amenities. The property is ALL suites with separate bedrooms and all accommodations offer a living room with pull-out sofa, kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, plus a private balcony. The tropical pool located in the middle of the property is heated and surrounded by tiki huts.
Your Package Includes:
* Round trip air from Philadelphia to Tampa Bay - see flight options tab for specific flight times
* Roundtrip Airport Transfers
* Choice of Three or Four night accommodations - Quality Beach Resort or Coconut Cove Suites
* Hotel Taxes
* Gameday Transfers
* Drink Specials on Clearwater Beach all weekend
* Lower Level Corner game ticket for the Eagles/Bucs game on Sunday December 9th
* The Famous PhillyTailgate.com Road Trip Tailgate party featuring UNLIMITED food and beverages including:
- Pulled Pork
- Pulled Chicken
- Shredded Beef BBQ
- Hot Dogs
- Cole Slaw
- Potato Salad
- Baked Beans
- Fresh Rolls
- Various Deserts
- All the fixins including barbecue sauce, ketchup, mayo, mustard, horseradish, etc.
- Soda, Water, and Beer
* PTG Reward Points
* PhillyTailgate.com event staff on-site
* All taxes and service charges included